|SimRealN - Video lesson / Streaming / Video Simulation / Interactive Simulation / Exercise / Application|
This is a new version of SimReal+.|
The new version has the name SimRealN.
SimReal+ consists of video lessons, streaming, video simulations, interactive simulations, exercises and applications. In SimRealN we will have the same modules as in SimReal+ (perhaps some modules in addition).
- Expensive programming tool
- Not easy for students/teachers to develop their own simulations
- Not executable on every device without plugins
- Need only a browser, no expensive programming tool or license
- Easy for students/teachers to develop their own simulations
- Following HTML5 standard
- Open source code
- Executable on every device (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, TV, … )
- Visible immediately on net or in a browser
In the upper part of the picture to the left you see a simulation example of ellipse construction.
In the lower part of the picture you see the browser editor/debugger where you can write your source code, test it and immediately see the result in the browser (upper part of the window).
Click on the picture to start SimRealN.
Your browser must be able to run canvas elements (this is required for drawing graphics).